Welcome to Tourismatch 2020
International matchmaking event of the tourism sector
On site and Virtual B2B meetings and find new technologies or international partners for you business!!
Tourismatch 2020, will take place as a parallel activity to the International Tourism Forum in Maspalomas “CHALLENGES OF THE TOURISM INDUSTRY”, bringing together companies, universities, research organisations and public administration representatives from across Europe and worldwide.
Tourismatch 2020 , is the Enterprise Europe Network partnering event organized by Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias, S.A , in close collaboration with other local agents, to generate new contacts for business, technical co-operation and R&D. The matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners, in two days of pre-arranged face-to-face/ virtual bilateral meetings (B2B) between startups, companies, universities, public and private research centres.
The objective of the event is to look for innovative solutions to reinforce the tourism sector throughout its value chain in order to be prepared for the future.
You can choose your mode of attendance (virtual/physical) during your registration. The model is time- and cost efficient (20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections) and results in business!
Any topic related to innovative solutions in tourism can be addressed
- Health security in tourism
- ICT solutions
- Food & beverage
- Sustainable tourism
- Circular economy, environment and energy
- Transport & Logistics
Share your ideas, problems, perspectives with interesting companies/organisations
- Exchange experiences with other tourism players
- Extend your network
- Create new, innovative business models
- Find cooperation / business partners
- As tourism company/ agent - find qualified European suppliers
- As provider of innovative solutions - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology / innovative solutions
- As research organisation - find partners/ideas for European R&D projects
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends